3.05.2012

Shameless plug

Another hobby interest of mine is web design. I've been thinking about this for a while now and have decided to open shop as a freelance designer. This stuff can be partly blamed for the lack of content on my blog.

Right now I work primarily in HTML and CSS, though I can also install Wordpress for people looking for more user interactivity. My work is ideal for small businesses looking for a web presence to highlight their services. A blog would be appropriate for a local publisher or even serve as a platform for artists to display their portfolio.

Also - since I'm relatively new to the field, you can count on my prices being perfect for a small business or nonprofit budget.

If interested, send me an inquiry through my other website, GreenCastleStudios.com.

0 Intelligent Comment(s):

Post a Comment