12.02.2010

More on Wikileaks and sloppy blogging

In the interest of time - of which I have very little right now - I'm just going to post a couple of links. This first one is a great essay that dissects an essay by Julian Assange talking about why he does what he's doing and how most in the media just don't get it.

Julian Assange and the Computer Conspiracy; “To destroy this invisible government”

This next one I haven't even read yet, but it's relevant and I infer from the first couple of paragraphs that it will be pretty interesting. Hopefully I'll get some time to offer some insightful commentary on the matter (oh and actually read the second one) and by the time I do, we'll both be up to speed on these to discuss!

Why Wikileaks Matters via UTNE Reader

I haven't yet developed an opinion about Assange and his endeavors, but the more I read, the more I'm impressed and inspired. I appreciate how he values truth and wonder if he's influenced by some of Gandhi's writing.

0 Intelligent Comment(s):

Post a Comment